2 boxes white cake mix
(make according to directions)
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup sugar
1- 16 oz cool whip
1- 8 oz cool whip
1-2 14 oz bags shredded coconut flakes
1. Use your favorite brand of white cake mix and make up two boxes (separately). Bake according to directions using only 3 round cake pans.
2. After baking, let cool.
3. Level tops (if necessary) with a long knife.
4. In a saucepan on low-medium, dissolve sugar in milk. After sugar is completely dissolved, let cool.
5. To make the frosting, mix coconut and cool whip using at least one full bag of coconut (or more if you LOVE coconut).
6. Place one cake on a cake plate. Poke holes in the top and drizzle 1/3 of sugar/milk mixture over cake. Top with enough frosting to cover cake.
7. Add 2nd cake layer, poke holes in the top and add another third of the sugar/milk mixture. Spread frosting to cover the top of cake layer.
8. Repeat previous step for third cake layer. Spread frosting around the outside of cake, being sure to completely cover. (Insert wooden skewers for stability if needed)
Say GOODBYE to boring sandwiches for lunch and say HELLO to a wrap that is FLAT OUT delicious. The secret to making this wrap EXTRA special is in the combination of Ranch and Italian dressings. Can you say, YUMMY?!?!
Layer your favorite deli meats together with your FAVE fixings, then wrap, wrap, WRAP IT UP!
Throw on a side of kettle chips and you have a lunch that will have your mouth HOPPING!
Deli Sandwich Meat
Kettle Chips! (on the side)
We found this delicious jewel whhile browsing at: tastemade.com
Of all the lasagnas out there, this is the one with Chocolate. This Chocolate Lasagna is a dessert you don’t want to miss.
Chocolate Lasagna | Serves 12
1 box chocolate grahams
2 cups heavy cream
2 tbsp granulated sugar
2 − 8 oz packages cream cheese, softened
½ cup granulated sugar
¼ cup milk
½ tsp salt
2 – 3 oz boxes chocolate instant pudding
2 1/2 cups milk
LET’S GET COOKING…
In a bowl, whip heavy cream with 2 tbsp sugar until fluffy. Set aside
In another bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, milk and salt until smooth. Fold in whipped cream until incorporated. Set aside.
In a different bowl, beat pudding mix with 2 ½ cups milk until combined.
Cover bottom of baking dish with chocolate grahams, breaking to fit if needed.
Spread ⅓ of cream cheese mixture evenly over graham layer in baking dish. Place half of pudding mixture over cream cheese; spread evenly. Cover pudding with additional layer of graham crackers and repeat layers of cream cheese and pudding.Top with remaining cream cheese mixture and refrigerate for 4 hours to overnight.
When ready to serve, dust with cocoa powder.
Cut into squares, serve cold and enjoy!