If you thought the panda and snowman puzzles were tough during the holidays, just try finding the golden Oscar in this field of gold droids.
Click the image for the location.
2 boxes white cake mix
(make according to directions)
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup sugar
1- 16 oz cool whip
1- 8 oz cool whip
1-2 14 oz bags shredded coconut flakes
1. Use your favorite brand of white cake mix and make up two boxes (separately). Bake according to directions using only 3 round cake pans.
2. After baking, let cool.
3. Level tops (if necessary) with a long knife.
4. In a saucepan on low-medium, dissolve sugar in milk. After sugar is completely dissolved, let cool.
5. To make the frosting, mix coconut and cool whip using at least one full bag of coconut (or more if you LOVE coconut).
6. Place one cake on a cake plate. Poke holes in the top and drizzle 1/3 of sugar/milk mixture over cake. Top with enough frosting to cover cake.
7. Add 2nd cake layer, poke holes in the top and add another third of the sugar/milk mixture. Spread frosting to cover the top of cake layer.
8. Repeat previous step for third cake layer. Spread frosting around the outside of cake, being sure to completely cover. (Insert wooden skewers for stability if needed)