- 2 pouches (7.5 oz each) Bisquick® Complete buttermilk biscuit mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 jar (14 oz) pizza sauce
- 1 package (8 oz) sliced pepperoni
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 oz)
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 13×9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. In medium bowl, stir Bisquick mix and water until soft dough forms. Drop half of dough by spoonfuls evenly in bottom of baking dish (dough will not completely cover bottom of dish).
- Drizzle about 1 cup pizza sauce over dough. Arrange 1/2 of the pepperoni slices evenly over sauce. Top with 1 cup of the cheese. Repeat layers with remaining dough, pizza sauce, pepperoni and cheese.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into squares to serve.
To make half a recipe, divide ingredients in half; bake in sprayed 8-inch square glass baking dish for 22 to 25 minutes.
Add your favorite pizza toppings to the layers. Try cooked sausage crumbles, chopped green bell pepper, onion or olives.
Total Time: 30 min
Prep: 20 min
Cook: 10 min
Yield: 4 servings
- 12 ounces penne rigate or other small tube pasta, like ziti, or short fusilli (corkscrews)
- 4 sprigs fresh oregano
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 clove garlic, smashed
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, plus as needed
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound baby mozzarella (boconccini), drained
- 2 tablespoons fruity extra-virgin olive oil, plus for drizzling
- 3 large ripe tomatoes (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives
Bring a large pot of cold water to a boil over high heat, then salt it generously, add the pasta, and cook, stirring occasionally, until al dente. Drain.
Meanwhile, strip the leaves from the oregano and thyme sprigs. Chop them together with the garlic, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and the pepper, and then use the flat side of the knife to mash and smear the mixture to a coarse paste. Put in a bowl, along with the cheese, olive oil and toss to coat the cheese with the herb paste.
Cut the tomatoes into pieces about the same size as the cheese. Gently fold the tomatoes, parsley, and olives in with the cheese. Add the drained pasta and toss, then drizzle over a bit of olive oil and toss again. Serve now or room temperature.
Prep Time: 15
Total Time: 15
Serving Size: 4 servings (1 salad each)
- 12 frozen Banquet® Original Chicken Breast Tenders (from 24-oz bag)
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt’s® Petite Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1/4 cup Hunt’s® Original Barbecue Sauce
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 8 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 8 large white tortilla chips, coarsely broken
Prepare chicken tenders in microwave according to package directions; keep warm and set aside.
Stir together drained tomatoes, barbecue sauce and dressing in small bowl; set aside. Divide lettuce between 4 serving plates. Spoon tomato mixture evenly over lettuce; sprinkle evenly with corn.
Top each salad with 3 reserved chicken tenders, cut in half. Sprinkle with broken tortilla chips. Serve immediately.