Prep Time: 5
Total Time: 25
Serving Size: 4 servings (1 breast and 1 cup vegetables each)
- 4 cups frozen broccoli cuts
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt’s® Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 cup light Italian dressing
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (4 breasts = 1.25 lb)
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Combine broccoli, drained tomatoes and dressing in medium bowl.
- For each packet, lay two 20×12-inch sheets of regular foil on top of each other.
- Place 1 chicken breast on each foil packet. Spoon broccoli and tomato mixture equally over each chicken breast. Bring up short sides of each foil packet and double fold top. Double fold both ends to seal each packet, leaving space for steam to gather.
- Place packets on baking sheet; bake 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in centers (165°F). Carefully open ends of packets to allow steam to escape before fully opening.
Prep Time: 15
Total Time: 15
Serving Size: 4 servings (1 wrap each)
- 4 whole wheat flour tortillas (8 inch)
- 1/2 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 6 tablespoons granola cereal
- 1 large red-skinned apple
Spread each tortilla to 1/2 inch of edge with 2 tablespoons peanut butter. Sprinkle 1-1/2 tablespoons granola over lower two-thirds of peanut butter.
Cut apple into quarters; remove core and chop into small pieces. Sprinkle apple evenly over granola.
Start rolling each tortilla on apple end. Fold over 1 edge and continue rolling up, leaving one end open. OR, fold over both edges and continue rolling up burrito style.